buying bottled water ragweed in August fresh fruits

Karen Snell KarenbsnelaAOL.COM
Sun Jul 8 19:11:00 PDT 2001

Hello all,

Thank you for sharing your experiences and thoughts with us.  My family
arrives in St. J.P.d.P on August 10th. We are wondering about buying drinking
water.  Can you buy bottled water easily along the route?  Should we have a
liter bottle with a purification/filtration system?  Other than bottled
water, is there water that is safe to drink?

Stephen has a ragweed allergy.  How have other pilgrims with allergies done
along the route in August?

Is it safe to eat the fresh fruits available in August?

Many thanks, Karen