getting to st. Jean

Robert E. Spenger rspengeraHOME.COM
Tue Jul 3 16:26:41 PDT 2001

It is unlikely that many of these items get sold to pilgrims that have
spent much time on the road. There are lots more just plain tourists in
Santiago than there are pilgrims. The staffs, etc., are probably not
practical for use on the Camino, but I suppose that they make good
souvenirs. In that aspect, S. de C. is much like any other city that has
a major tourist attraction.