Lodging in Madrid

Marvin Eisenstein maeisensteinaJUNO.COM
Tue Jul 3 17:23:00 PDT 2001

My daughter and I will be staying at the HOstal Persal Madrid on the
nights of Aug. 17 and 18. We will be paying 9.600 pesetas per day for a
ensuite room with air conditioning and breakfast and taxes. Their web
site is www.hostalpersal.com. Their email address is
hostalpersal-madridinfoahostalpersal.com.

Got this hotel out of a cheap sleep guide book.

Good luck,

Marvin