Lodging in Madrid

Madelyn Warner mad4uaCONCENTRIC.NET
Tue Jul 3 15:22:04 PDT 2001

I am leaving for my Camino experience on the 18th of July and plan to
return the 29th of August...I have really enjoyed the helpful
information I have read on this server over the past months...I have a
day and night in Madrid on my way back home and was wondering if anyone
had suggestions as to a nice, yet moderately priced, hotel in Madrid I
could make a reservation for before leaving the states?  Thanks for any
help...I hope I run into some of you on the path this summer.

Namaste...Maddie