pilgrimage cheating

Howard Murphy HmcellardykeaAOL.COM
Tue Jul 3 12:52:07 PDT 2001

In a message dated 03/07/01 20:03:08 GMT Daylight Time, eldorpaHOTMAIL.COM
writes:

<<
In short follow Ms. Dunn's advice, do the camino as best suits your goals.
There are many rewards in walking it, but the rewards are greater in some
sections than in others.

E. O. Pederson >>

Dear E.O.Pederson,
I think the words 'Know they Self' are so true in this respect.

You only get out of life what you put in and only you can really decide what
is best.
Even though having mobility problems my personal wish it to make the
pilgrimage as close to walking in the footsteps of the pilgrim of old.
Each of us decide what it is we want and go for it in our own personal way.

<<< When I make the walk again, I plan to repeat those bus and taxi rides and
to take a taxi into Burgos as well.>>>

If a pilgrim decides to follow the trail in the way above it is their choice
and looking at it you can understand the reasoning behind it too.
In the end it comes down to a personal choice at least making that choice
means you are making it during the pilgrimage.
Best of luck to you in every way.
From
Howard

Hmcellardykeaaol.com