donkey cart

Robert E. Spenger rspengeraHOME.COM
Tue Jul 3 09:38:40 PDT 2001

Howard,

I am pleased to see that it is feasible to get a donkey and cart for your
pilgrimage. Can you give us the details about it? How did you make the
arrangements? How much does it cost? How do you get the cart and donkey back to
where you get it in the first place? I'm sure that a lot of people on this list
would be interested in these details, even though they might not be considering
this mode of travel for themselves.

regards,

Bob