getting to st. Jean

Heather Lemley Rehtaeh05aCS.COM
Tue Jul 3 10:01:35 PDT 2001

Gabrielle,
       My flight leaves Madrid on the morning of August 13.  I am very
pressed for time which is why I wanted to start the next morning, but I do
understand the need to rest for a day after travel.  Last year I flew to
Spain for spring break and I remember how miserable I felt after landing.  It
looks like I am going to have to do at least 20 miles a day in order to make
it.  I really do not want to cheat.  It would mean a lot to me personally to
complete the whole trip on foot.
                                                                   Heather