getting to st. Jean

Gabrielle Milanich EshlingaAOL.COM
Tue Jul 3 09:30:35 PDT 2001

Leonie, hello!

Well, 31.  However, and this is a big "but," I bussed from Burgos to Leon.
Yes, I admit it.  I cheated, and for a variety of reasons.  I realize now,
however, that if I would have walked that stretch I would not have made it in
time and would have had to bus at some point in Galicia, and I did NOT want
to do that!

By the way, when I was getting the compestellum, I had no issue with the one
versus two stamps.  They didn't ask me any questions, just had me fill out a
form.  Now there were many days that I had two stamps, but I have to say I
didn't deliberately try to get them.  Anyway, the other interesting thing is
that I did not meet a single other pilgrim who had heard of the two stamp per
day ruling.  Just thought some one may want to know.

Blessings,
Gabrielle