getting to st. Jean

Gabrielle Milanich EshlingaAOL.COM
Tue Jul 3 08:29:08 PDT 2001

Heather,

I arrived in Bayonne at the same time as you will be.  Not to worry.  I had
no problem getting a taxi.  The stand is right in front of the train station
when you exit.  Just get in line and voila!  I will say, however, that it was
expensive.  But after the long day's traveling, I didn't care.  You will
enjoy the ride into St. Jean as it gives you a taste of what's to come.  The
only thing I would advise is that if you have any time at all to spare, give
yourself a day to rest before walking.  That way you can see a bit of St.
Jean, take care of any last minute details and get your credencial at your
leisure.  When are you leaving?

Gabrielle