getting to st. Jean

Howard Murphy HmcellardykeaAOL.COM
Tue Jul 3 08:17:11 PDT 2001

In a message dated 03/07/01 15:08:26 GMT Daylight Time, Rehtaeh05aCS.COM
writes:

<< My train arrives in Bayonne at about 9:00 at night.  How can I manage to
get
 to st. Jean that night?  The trains have already made their last trip.  Am I
 correct?  Will I be able to get a taxi at that late hour?  I'm on a tight
 time schedule and I would really like to start walking the next day.

        Heather >>

Dear Heather,
Cannot help with an answer to your question but do hope you will think of
taking at the least one day to relax and unwind from your travel to the start
of your pilgrimage.

It is so stressful travelling that not taking time to be still for a little
time before continuing can spoil the rest of your journey.

I wish you every blessing and may the trail be good to you.
Howard

Hmcellardykeaaol.com Scotland