travel guides and maps

Imelda Fagin imelda4aEARTHLINK.NET
Tue Jan 16 11:42:39 PST 2001

My favorist guide book, with all the details you could possible want,
historical, artistic, even nature is The Pilgrimage Road to Santiago by
Gitlitz and Davidson. Its big but there are no pictures and you don't feel
bad about ripping it up and throwing away the pages (or leaving them in the
refugio for the next guy). You can always buy a new copy when you get home.
Imelda