Lozanos guidebook, heavy, spanish tourist office

Jennifer L. Aiken heniferaIQUEST.NET
Tue Jan 16 04:16:30 PST 2001

Hello all and Russ,

Thank you so much for the phone number for the Spanish Tourist Office in NY!

As for the book being heavy, I think "heavy" is relative.  For me, the book
would be too much in my pack.  I'd want something lighter, especially with
the added weight of food, even if it's just an orange, a banana, a little
cheese, and some bread.  For me, when I backpack/trek, I give an almost
neurotic consideration to weight. :)  If the book works for you, and
doesn't seen too heavy to take along, then great!

Cheers,
Jen