travel guides and maps

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Tue Jan 16 04:24:43 PST 2001

--- pieter pannevis <p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL> wrote:
> To me the most difficult was the passing of small
> hamlets, but even then,
> Spanish people rush outsaide to tell you where to
> go.
> One morning we went for "EL Bar" to have a morning

One thing I noticed very early on was the extremely
helpful attitudes of practically everyone who lived
along the route. I found if I deliberately went off
the Camino to see something, someone would invariably
come out and remind me that the Camino was THAT way,
you're going the wrong way, etc. So very accommodating

Ultreia!
Ana