Sv: web site - Millán Bravo Lozanos guidebook

Russ Irwin rirwinaUSAOR.NET
Mon Jan 15 21:13:43 PST 2001

>Yes, you are right. It is "A Practical Guide for Pilgrims - The Road
>to Santiago" by Millán Bravo Lozano lying on Mme Dubrils desk.
>I think it can be found in the states. The Spanish Tourist offices
>give it away for free if you write them and ask for information
>about the pilgrim's way. I got one writing to the Spanish Tourist
>office here in Denmark.

Ok, I'm confused here. Is this the book that some people today have said is very heavy? I have it
sitting right here. It measures 6.5" W by 11.25" H by .5" D and weighs 1.5 lb on a postal scale. For
myself I'm considering whether or not it's too heavy because I plan on keeping the weight of my
backpack down to 10 lb or less. But for those who go with 20-30 lb backpacks (and heavier) I don't
see how another 1.5 lb is that much.

If we are talking about the same guide book, then I received mine by calling the Spanish Tourist
Office in New York at 1-212-265-8822. They also send out with it some useful information including a
full map of Spain.

Russ