Camino "too late" / Ellen / Authors

Jennifer L. Aiken heniferaIQUEST.NET
Mon Jan 15 15:00:17 PST 2001

Hello all, and Ellen,

Amazing!!  Ellen, I have your book, "Following the Milky Way: A
Pilgrimage Across Spain", on hold for me at the local library!  Along with
"Roads to Santiago" by Cees Nooteboom and "Walking to Santiago" by Neil
Curry.  I put them on hold, via the internet, on Saturday and haven't heard
from the library yet.  It usually takes about a week.

I can't tell you how exciting it is for me to have even the smallest
contact with all you fabulous authors of books regarding Camino de
Santiago.  It really is a thrill for me!

Thank you for your information regarding Camino "too late".

Cheers,
Jennifer