The Goose Game

Preston Pittman preston_pittmanaHOTMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 5 08:23:12 PST 2001

Hi Michael!  I purchase a replication of the Goose Game at:

http://www.gamepuzzles.com/histfun.htm

you can find the rules for the goose game at:

http://www-cs.canisius.edu/~salley/Articles/goose.html

and there is a very funny site on the Spanish TV version of the Goose Game
at:

http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/set/4189/oca.html

You do know, I take it, about the occult associations with the Goose Game
and the Camino...(?)

peace,
Preston