Pre-Christian Camino site

Preston Pittman preston_pittmanaHOTMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 5 08:18:11 PST 2001

Hi Elyn - thanks for your patience.  I *knew* there was something else I had
read about the Pre-Christian of a Camino through northern Spain.  It's at:
http://usuarios.maptel.es/eirik/iberos3.htm

It raises the same question Charpentier does - what are the sources?  There
must be archeological evidence.  What we do know is that most of the major
or antique (Roman & Visigoth) holy sites were built on top of existing
Celtiberic holy sites.  That doesn't necessarily tie them all together as
links in a pre-Christian Camino.  I've also heard that the pre-Christian
Camino usually ran a little north of the present Camino.

peace,
Preston