A Note from New Members - Answer

Carlos (Jacobeo.net) infoaJACOBEO.NET
Sun Dec 30 07:39:18 PST 2001

I want to say hello to everybody. I'm Carlos, from Pamplona. I've been in
this list only one week but I think that it's very useful. Congratulations.
I'll go on here, reading and answering when I can.
I'd like to advice John and Marion the web http://www.jacobeo.net Maybe you
will find there something interesting. (It's mine and if other people can
help me to improve it I'll be happy).
Sorry for my english.
Happy new year everybody.
    Carlos

>Our names are John & Marion Topping and we are planning to make our
Pilgrimage to Santiago starting in Roncevalles around the 21st 22nd April
2002.  Any advice, comments, information or encouragement welcome.
Warm Regards,
John & Marion Topping