Re: help on any historical data re: Nájera

JA Brilleman janernaaHETNET.NL
Tue Dec 11 13:53:31 PST 2001

Izhar,

I have a book about the camino that mentions something about the history of Najera and also says some words about the caves. Only the book is written in Dutch and I think there is no English edition. If you want I will try to translate this particular piece.

Jan en Erna Brilleman

e-mail: janernaahetnet.nl
site: www.brilleman-2.myweb.nl
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: izhar
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 8:25 PM
  Subject: help on any historical data re: Nájera

  Hello to you, helpful group.

  Could anyone please direct me to web sites where I can read about Nájera and its history?  Particularly about the caves ?
  was trying to look through google and Yahoo and found nothing...
  Any help +lease?
  Wishing you a happy day,
  Vale bene in pace deorum (Stay with good health in the peace of the gods)

  Izhar Perlman
  Azula Lda.

  Izhar's Photography Web Site - www.izhar.tv