RE: help on any historical data re: Nájera

izhar izharaNETCABO.PT
Tue Dec 11 13:18:26 PST 2001

Thanks Peter.

I understand you read Spanish :) I barely read Portuguese where I live for
the last 7 years so one can safely say my talent to learn new languages is
near zero.

What I am really interested in specifically are the caves in the hill near
Návera and when, who and why did were created ??

If you have any data, preferably in English about these caves I would be
very grateful.

Wishing you a happy day,

Vale bene in pace deorum (Stay with good health in the peace of the gods)

Izhar Perlman

Azula Lda.

Izhar's Photography Web Site - www.izhar.tv