request for openness

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Sat Dec 8 09:28:54 PST 2001

Dear all!
We have gone through this, already more times. It seems more or less a
"tidal thing"
This said I would not say there were elements in this whole "conversation"
which could have been avoided.
Each of us, the moment he or she uses the "send" button, he or she is
responsible more or less for an" answer".
That's why it's a discussing group and not an insulting group!

Please let we all try to behave like pilgrims as we are ALL, but perhaps not
knowing how pilgrims "behave" in general, let's all opt for the common bond
of being a pilgrim.
A friend of the Way as so beautifully is said.
Let's keep it that way then as friends, perhaps disagreeing, but accepting
as friends!
Ultreya to YOU ALL!
Pieter Pannevis Pilgrim