cheap pensions

Gene Silva ejsilvaaSWBELL.NET
Thu Dec 6 08:59:07 PST 2001

Barry and Marianne:

I stayed above one of what were (I think) two or three pubs in Triacastela
September 17th, last year. The cost of my room and a good two course meal
( including a bottle of wine) was 6000 pts (about $30). The room on the top
floor was large with an attached relatively modern bath. This particular
establishment is on the right side of the camino at the west end of town.
Sorry, I don't recall the name, but it's hard to miss the large sign:
"Habitaciones". Not the best I experienced but quite good.