Where can I obtain Spanish multi-page credencial ?

mmlacugna mmlacugnaaEMAIL.MSN.COM
Thu Dec 6 08:35:10 PST 2001

I could not find the answer to this in the archives:

Where can my friend obtain the Spanish multi-page and multi-stamp credencial that opens like an accordian with the camino routes printed on it ?   Is there an address in Santiago ?

Last May I used the one Linda sent on one sheet.  She would like to obtain the other style from Santiago before she leaves . . . and not the yellow one from the London Confraternity either.

Where does she write in Santiago?  Thank you

Best Regards,
Margaret M. LaCugna
2790 Broadway     3G
New York, NY 10025