Travelling in good faith and good faith alon (Re:millions...St.francis...)

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Wed Dec 5 14:13:23 PST 2001

In a message dated 12/5/2001 2:55:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
barryevans9aYAHOO.COM writes:

> But meanwhile, please afford us the courtesy of discussing this without this
> constant sniping at our interest! Just delete anything with "million" in
> the
> subject line, you don't have to read it or be bothered by it!
> barryevans

This is another example of unnecessary rudeness.  I did not detect any
"sniping" on the part of Perry or anyone else.  I agree with Perry and found
his remarks thoughtful and temperate.  To all of you who cannot deal with
anyone else's point of view , please continue your inanities in private
emails and reserve the listserve for those of us who want to see a wide
variety of topics discussed here, not someone's special narrow interests
that, for me, at least, create a lot of boring clutter when they have little
practical application for those who are interested in finding out about the
Camino.  That way we won't have to worry about deleting anything that may
contain something worthwhile to read.  Howard Mendes NYC