millions

Diane Grust DEG33aAOL.COM
Wed Dec 5 14:27:58 PST 2001

I have to disagree respectfully and I find it not very much in the spirit of
the camino that members try to censor the discussion of other members.  I
think we are all adults and if you don't like the discussion don't
participate, if you don't like the message then don't read it or continue to
reply to it and overall there is no need to stifle the discussion that others
are having.  I believe this thread would have died long ago but for the
desire to strike back.  Everyone is entitled to their interests and
personally I find this topic more pertinent than what someone's guess as to
what the weather will be like in September 2003.

Just my thoughts,
Diane