suggestions for a hotel in Pamplona? and other pre-Camino jit ters...

Sibley, Robert (ott) rsibleyaTHECITIZEN.SOUTHAM.CA
Fri Aug 10 06:11:03 PDT 2001

Mr. Mac Lir:

I recommend the Hotel La Perla on Plaza de Castillo ... but there are lots
of hotels in the old city, so you shouldn't have problems finding something.

Cheers
Robert Sibley