Eloise -- unsubscribe instructions

Joe & MJ mjdunnaTXUCOM.NET
Fri Aug 10 06:17:47 PDT 2001

Following are the instructions to UNSUBSCRIBE as were sent originally to you
when you signed on to the GOCAMINO list:

II. NUTS AND BOLTS
1. To unsubscribe:
To remove yourself from this listserv, send a regular e-mail message to the
following address:
 Listservalistserv.uri.edu
In the message area, write only:        Unsubscribe gocamino
Make sure your automatic signature is turned off.
If this does not work, you may write list owner Linda Davidson  _privately_
.
Do NOT send unsubscribe messages to the listserv itself.

NOTE: Eloise, in your reply it shows that you posted your unsubscribe
message to the GOCAMINO address and not to "Listservalistserv.uri.edu"

NOTE2: For virtually all e-lists you must unsubscribe from the
computer/address from which you signed on, not from another computer or via
a changed address (if for example your server changed its extension or name,
then Linda and the computer gurus at URI will have to unsubscribe you
manually, and this being August, when most universities are at their least
staffed, least efficient time, it may take a few days).

Maryjane