Eloise

Dan Wise dwiseaWISECOM.COM
Fri Aug 10 05:54:57 PDT 2001

I received the following message from Eloise asking for assistance. I don't
know how to assist her with this problem and I am posting her message
hoping someone can suggest to her what may be wrong.

Dan

From: Emacadiaaol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 19:50:43 EDT
Subject: Pleas help me.
To: dwiseawisecom.com

For 3 weeks I have been trying to unsubscribe.  I have followed the
directions given when I subscribed.  I have tried man different ways.  I have
written 3 times to the list owner  and never heard from her.  Could you pleas
post my message to the list.  I can't even get a message to the list.
Thank you,  Eloise

The following was my last attempt today.

Subj:         Rejected posting to GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU