Water

Elyn Aviva TajminaaAOL.COM
Sun Aug 5 07:48:46 PDT 2001

Just a thought: I've seen ads recently from outdoors stores (REI, etc.) for a
water bottle/filter that is supposed to filter out giardia, among other
things. It looks like a simple water bottle, you fill it, and as you squeeze
it to drink from the top, I guess the water gets filtered. I think it costs
around $35. That might be a solution for those worried about contaminated
water but want to drink from the fuentes.

Also, I remember both a Spanish friend and a French Basque doctor warning
that, after lots of rainfall in an area, they drank bottled water in their
towns. Something about the water treatment system being overtaxed.

Buen Camino,
Elyn