Water (filter bottle)

Robert E. Spenger rspengeraHOME.COM
Sun Aug 5 08:23:58 PDT 2001

I had one of those on my second trip. I hadn't planned on using such an item.
The price alone would have deterred me, but I was given one by a friend and
found it to be quite useful. I' ll never know whether it was necessary or not,
since i got into the habit of filtering all the water that I used. I did have
some g.i. disturbance problems, but I assume that it was a result of food. The
filter bottle holds a liter and the weight is minimal. I had carried a couple of
one liter bottles last year and each of those weighed almost as much as the
filter bottle. It also has a convenient carrier. The main problem is the price.