Spiritual, Cultural or Interior Conversion Thread

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Wed Apr 25 06:10:20 PDT 2001

Unfortunately, Patty, I don't know yet. I have the
information hidden in my papers at home and I'm
supposed to find out very shortly because I want to go
next week. It's apparently very close to here, in
Fukuoka, but outside of the city obviously. There are
indeed 88 places to stop that are considered sacred,
temples or at least statues and the like. I'll tell
you more later.. For now, it represents training for
the real thing (at least the real thing for me ;-)

Saludos,
Ana