tatoos

Patty Sheneman ToulouzaWEBTV.NET
Wed Apr 25 05:17:12 PDT 2001

contrary to the other opinion, I don't see getting a tatoo as an
oxymoron to a spiritual trip--we're not floating around like angels, you
know.
As a matter of fact, I have a couple of tatoos, and although  they are
obviously on my physical body, they are symbolic--that what tatoos are.
As a matter of fact, I am looking into getting a henna Mehndi tatoo on
my hands and feet---women wear them in the middle east, and they are
exquisite. I would't mind having a very small tatoo ---maybe of a shell
, something, signifying the symbol of a pilgrim.
Although I really don't think they'd have tatoo shops in Santiago--I
don't know how a person would find out--find a web site that has
Santiago on it, and maybe email a business and ask.
I'm probably going to have a shell tatooed on me before I go.
Everyone here needs to be supportive--decorating bodies is as old as man
himself.

Medicine Woman