Leaving next week

Delphia Dirks delphiadaEARTHLINK.NET
Tue Apr 17 05:57:13 PDT 2001

Hi Ellen,   does this mean that you  have stayed mostly in hotels, or do you
also stay in the 'refugios'...can you tell me the ups and downs of each
(well, of course the hotels are more comfortable).....or do you split it up?

I read that this year it might be hard to get space in the refugio's --or
hotels-- because of the growing opularity of the pilgrimage.   Do you have
any knowledge/comment regarding that?   The recommendation then was to carry
a light tent.   That I think I will NOT do.  least on by back, best.

thanks for our comments below.

I'm not worried about food, and it seems that the water in the city/village
fountains is drinkable..  true?   Can one get sick once and be accomodatd to
it (with a bit of medicine)?   rather not be sick, but one can't guarantee
that it won't happen.... anywayer.

thanks agin...

delphia