Leaving next week

Elyn Aviva TajminaaAOL.COM
Tue Apr 17 05:45:22 PDT 2001

Answer to #1: We've stayed at the Hogar San Francisco, in a Franciscan
monastery, just a block or so from the cathedral--about $70/2 people. We've
also stayed at Pico Sacra (sp), even closer to the cathedral, for about
$50/night. Both are on the street reached by facing the cathedral (Hotel
Reyes Catholicos on your left) and walking down the street on the left that
goes "between" the HRC and the cathedral. Pico Sacra is on your right, in
that long line of little shops and cafes; Hogar San Francisco is at the end
of the "block."
Buen Camino--

Elyn