Tents and cook stoves

Elyssa East eeastaMAINE.RR.COM
Wed Apr 11 07:03:35 PDT 2001

Hey Ana,

Thank you so very much.  I figured I didn't need all of that stuff but then
I've seen pictures of people with huge packs on.  Part of why I want to do
this trip is to have a nice walk and to not have to carry so much, so I just
wanted to make sure.

Did you make your trip by yourself?  I am going alone and am just curious
about that.  I've traveled alone before to Mexico and N. Europe, and Canada.

I'm so excited.  My birthday is St. Santiago Day (7/25) and I plan on
hopefully arriving in Compostela on that day.
--
Elyssa East
eeastamaine.rr.com