Tents and cook stoves

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Wed Apr 11 06:41:52 PDT 2001

--- Ana Young <ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM> wrote:

> One refugio I was in, the one in Arzua, two stages
> before Santiago, had a big kitchen and I enjoyed a
> terrific chicken dinner prepared by a Portuguese
> pilgrim who invited me to partake (yes, that will
> happen. always accept). But the problem

Hmmmm. Can't imagine what happened there. I'll finish
the message:

...the problem was, there was no dish detergent to
clean up, and by the time I realized it, everyone had
finished cooking and it had to be cleaned using
shampoo ! So you may want to take a sec and make sure
there's something to clean the kitchen with. It would
be nice to donate some dish detergent if you don't see
any. The grocery stores have it. They close at 8,
mostly.

Buen Camino!
Ana