Hola de España

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Wed Apr 11 05:41:51 PDT 2001

--- william lopez <tanmaninspainaHOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
> 2. What are some recommendations should lightning
> occur during walk?

I never encountered any, but if you do they say you
should be as low as possible, i.e., never under a tree
and take off any metal.

> 3. What was weather like in late May/early June?

They say that's absolutely the best time to go. You
will probably encounter some rain, but not enough to
be a problem, and the extreme heat has not arrived up
north yet.

> 4. I am a little nervous around dogs, especially in
> groups.
]
I was nervious, too, last summe3r when I first
started. But the only dogs I saw were so placid they
barely looked awake. None barked at me the entire
time.

Wow, are you lucky! How is it you are living there?
;-)

Wherever you live, you are about to enbark on the
eperience of a lifetime!

Buen Camino!
Ana (U.S. American working this year in Fukuoka, Japan
- and planning a second Camino, the first one not
being nearly enough ;-)