Hola de Espa ñ a

Elyssa East eeastaMAINE.RR.COM
Wed Apr 11 05:56:20 PDT 2001

Could folks recommend an easy to find guidebook that describes lodging,
food, routes, etc.  I do have the Gitlitz and Davidson Cultural Handbook,
but I'd like some recommendations for what people have considered to be
solid logistical guidebooks.

Also, how much do people usually carry with them?  I've done a lot of
backpacking and have read suggestions to carry a small tent. Is a cook stove
necessary?  Food I take it is not.  Suggestions?

Thanks!
--
Elyssa East
eeastamaine.rr.com