non-Catholics and communion on the Camino

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Wed Apr 4 03:45:01 PDT 2001

Hi Bill,

As someone baptised Catholic and who believes in the
basix tenets of Christianity - as they were originally
taught by Jesus - but who doesn't always take part in
services for whatever reason, I don't think anything
whatsoever about anyone else's motives for attending
mass. I have this simplistic belief that all are God's
people and the services are beautiful. Anyone should
be welcome - and to receive the sacraments as well.

Ultreia!
Ana