non-Catholics and communion on the Camino

Lisa Forman FormanLSaAOL.COM
Wed Apr 4 05:26:06 PDT 2001

Hi Bill-
   I agree with your letter wholly, and feel the same way you do with respect
to agnostic/atheist doctrine.  nature.
    The earth, and certainly the Camino, is open to all to experience.  In my
research for this journey, which begins in July, (for the first time) I hope
to visit many cathedrals for their historical and powerful beauty.  I am a
wedding photographer, and due to the nature of my business, have witnessed
countless "full mass" proceedings.  I respect every bit of the ceremony just
as I know I will the respect the mass that I view in Santiago.
  I have also been privileged to witness Hindu, Orthodox Jewish, and Chinese
wedding ceremonies.  Each is fascinating in their own way.
   We are all part of this earth, and isn't it part of the Christian doctrine
to love others, accept people into your heart, do unto others as you would
have done unto you?
   I am sure that this is what I will find this summer on the Camino.
    thank you all for listening.
    lisa