September-October journey?

Russ Irwin rirwinaUSAOR.NET
Sat Dec 30 20:49:24 PST 2000

Hi MaryAnn,

>In fine-tuning our plans, we've decided that a late September-Early October
>journey would be ideal from the perspective here. Has anyone made this trip at
>that time of year?  Weather?
>Thank you for any information you'd like to share.

Here's another interesting link I found from a guy who did it by
bicycle from September - October 1999.  It's his day by day narrative
of the journey in which he talks about the weather too. He also has
some great pictures on this site which make me want to just jump right
into the picture!

http://www.colba.net/~mlib/Santiago_e.html

Speaking of weather, I'm planning on starting in early May (I'll be a
walker). Does anyone know what the weather is like in May? Especially
in the Pyrenees.

Russ