September-October journey?

Nick Hayes clubnickaEROLS.COM
Sun Dec 31 06:18:31 PST 2000

it is a great time to do it,
weather is good, not too hot, dry ( always with a question mark for Galicia of
course), refugios are only half full ( which means no races to get a bed and less
snorers to deal with)
I also noticed that the food in restaurants seemed to be better then than in june
july ( "tourist fatigue" in the kitchens ??)
late october is starting to get a bit cold in the mountains...but check the
temperature stats.
happy trails.