Sv: New listserver member--burros?

fkjaer fkjaeraPOST7.TELE.DK
Sat Dec 30 14:50:20 PST 2000

M J Anderson wrote:

My question is: does anyone know where to find routes that have stable facilities for those pilgrims traveling with a burro? We saw several such pilgrims on our 1999 sojourn and think we might want to try it. My sister is an artist who would like to carry art supplies, I am a journalist and would like to take a laptop--these are heavy items that make a burro an attractive option if we can learn where to stable it at night.

Hi, MJ Anderson,

I am a member of another list where we were discussing mules some time ago.
A member found this web-site which has lots of information on mules:

http://www.bourricot.com/TableDesMatieresGB.html

I think it will have some usefull information.

Frans.