Beginning the pilgrimage

MaryAnn May mamayaNVINET.COM
Sat Dec 30 17:23:08 PST 2000

Dear Rosina,
Thank you VERY much for the good information. I'm keeping a file of all the
tips I get. Yours makes gret sense. We have since decided to travel at the end
of September (if possible). This would allow us to be married BEFORE going
into Spain. I'm guessing that the weather will be calm at that time of year
because the area has a Mediterranean climate, like my native northern
California. I'll be posing this question to the list too: June versus
September.

Thank you for your help and good wishes!
MaryAnn