[Cfp-interest 2987] Re: WG14 meeting day 1

Rajan Bhakta rbhakta at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 22 10:12:49 PST 2024

Yes that is the full and correct change.

Regards,

Rajan Bhakta
z/OS XL C/C++ Compiler Technical Architect
ISO C Standards Representative (Canada, USA), INCITS/C Chair
C/C++ Compiler Development
rbhakta at us.ibm.com<mailto:rbhakta at us.ibm.com>

IBM

From: Jim Thomas <jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net>
Date: Monday, January 22, 2024 at 12:10 PM
To: Rajan Bhakta <rbhakta at us.ibm.com>
Cc: cfp-interest at oakapple.net <cfp-interest at oakapple.net>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Cfp-interest 2985] WG14 meeting day 1
On Jan 22, 2024, at 9: 25 AM, Rajan Bhakta <rbhakta@ us. ibm. com> wrote: Summary of day 1: Both our suggested ballot resolution comments (033, 046) were accepted as presented. For comment 069, part of the proposed change (the other parts
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
<https://us-phishalarm-ewt.proofpoint.com/EWT/v1/PjiDSg!2W-vYl7fS5l6NGYbmK8Fjal6zT5iuuJGaDNylyMrNx586wshk7WhIIrISEMXR_O3JjjtJlmF_RlRHX8sdmkTc3AIJEALuPsKfNy-$>
Report Suspicious <https://us-phishalarm-ewt.proofpoint.com/EWT/v1/PjiDSg!2W-vYl7fS5l6NGYbmK8Fjal6zT5iuuJGaDNylyMrNx586wshk7WhIIrISEMXR_O3JjjtJlmF_RlRHX8sdmkTc3AIJEALuPsKfNy-$>