[Cfp-interest 3086] Re: csinh(x + i y) - G.6.3.5 - 5th bullet point of special cases

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 7 10:59:08 PDT 2024

Conjugate, odd, and even were used where it seemed the extra bullets required to do otherwise would expand the specification unduly. Using them was not an absolute principle. For example, a better grouping of the bullets might have seemed more important. There might be inconsistencies here that would be important to remove, but we need to ask whether a considered change would lead to an overall significantly clearer specification?

- Jim Thomas