[Cfp-interest 2640] Re: 2023/01 WG14 final meeting results

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 28 09:44:30 PST 2023

Ugh. The only purpose of the reference to 7.24.1.3 was to show that in similar cases (where one function is described as equivalent to another function) a Returns section is provided for both functions. We support US42-169 and adding a Returns section (similar to nextafter) as proposed in the comment. I suggest we remove “Similar 7.24.1.3 has a Returns section” from our response to the comment and just say:

US 42-169
Add the Returns paragraph as suggested.

- Jim Thomas