[Cfp-interest 2641] Re: 2023/01 WG14 final meeting results

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 28 10:40:56 PST 2023

I think we should follow Rajan’s recommendation and arrange a CFP meeting next week to followup on the issues he noted.

If you plan to attend, which of these days would you be available at the usual CFP time (8 AM PST / 11 AM EST / 4 PM UTC):

Tuesday, January 31
Wednesday, February 1
Thursday, February 2

- Jim Thomas