[Cfp-interest 2576] Re: CFP review of NB comments on CD

Mike Cowlishaw mfc at speleotrove.com
Tue Jan 3 03:27:13 PST 2023

I've looked at the various formatting comments, and agree with them all.
Specifically, referring to NB_comments_on_CD-JWT-20230102.pdf:

p12 US6-023

  Agree.  This already applies to the pre/postfix operators and the
  '-(x), +(x)' operations, which are already in that font.

  I had originally assumed that the other plus and minus signs were
  intended as explanatory notes and were not code; however these are
  probably intended to mean the operators found inline in code and so
  they should indeed be in the program font.

  Note that they are that way in N3XXX.pdf .. so perhaps this comment
  is there to allow that change?   I'm not sure which document the
  comments are referring to.

p20 GB-063

  Agree.  I have checked the listed cases(6.5.2.1, 6.5.3.3, 6.5.6,
  7.17.7.5).

p68 GB-261

  Agree.  For example in F.10.1.1 acos(1) returns +0, the + is in
  program font whereas in F10.1.2 asin the +/- is in a wider font.

Mike

  _____