[Cfp-interest 2551] Correction to 2022/09/21 minutes - Next meeting time

Rajan Bhakta rbhakta at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 11 06:16:41 PDT 2022

Hello,

In the minutes last time, for the next meeting I had listed 3PM UTC, but it should be 4PM UTC (to keep the same relative time for some of those attendees that have an hour shift).

If anyone can’t make that time, please let the group know.

Regards,

Rajan Bhakta
z/OS XL C/C++ Compiler Technical Architect
ISO C Standards Representative (Canada, USA), PL22.11 Chair
C/C++ Compiler Development
rbhakta at us.ibm.com

IBM